Eyetracker_Images_LIVE Fixation density map for the LIVE images database
|Categories||Eye tracking / Images|
|Resolution||Less than 960x540|
|Created the||09 Jan 2015|
Presentation & Goal
This image database contains 29 images from the LIVE database and the corresponding fixation density maps (three versions, see the related publications for details), added to the raw eye-tracking data.
The database was created to evaluate the similarity of fixation density maps between different indepent laboratories. The impact of the similarity on the application is also under study. More details can be found in the related publications.
You can use this database to evaluate the correlation between fixation density maps and the acquisition frequency.
You can use it to test a visual attention model on images with several displayed duration.
We done a free task eyetracker experiment in ITU-R BT500-11 environment.
The eye-tracking raw data of UN are provided.
The information about the source contents, image tested generation, subjective experiment environment and available data are provided in this page and in the description file.
Source contents (SRC)
Fixation Density Preview (UWS)
Fixation Density Preview (TUD)
Fixation Density Preview (UN)
Hypothetical Reference Circuits (HRC)
The visualized images were the source contents without any impairment. So there is only one version for each content (SRC)
|Highlights of this database||No impairmented image contents|
|Well known images|
|3 saliency maps for each images from different contexts|
|Number of images||29|
|Max. visual angle (pixels/deg)||36||32.8||41.8|
|Pre screening||Snellen, Ishihara|
|Number of observers||12 naives / 3 experts||18 naives||21 naives|
|Age (Mean [Range])||42 [20 60] years||-||26 [18 42]|
|Male / Female repartition||9 / 6||11 / 7||11 / 10|
|Display||Samsung SyncMaster LCD||Iiyama CRT||Dell LCD|
|Display resolution (pixels)||1280x1024||1024x768||1280x1024|
|Eyetracker||EyeTech TM3||SMI RED||SMI Hi-Speed|
|Eyetracker acquisition frequency||45Hz||50Hz||500Hz|
Source publication : Please, cite the following paper(s) in your publications if you use this database in your work
Database Download Guide for ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_Eyetracker_Images_LIVE_Database/
Use a FTP Manager to download all files at once
With Filezilla (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Download the FileZilla Client software at https://filezilla-project.org/ and install it.
- Launch File > Sites Manager and fill in the form. The Host is ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr. Use Anonymous for Logon Type. All others fields can be left blank. Finally, press Connect.
- In the first panel, you can see connection's logs. Normally, a message like Response: 220 ftproxy FTP server (Version 184.108.40.206 - 2005/01/11 13:03:28) ready. is printed.
- The left column below contains your computer file system and the selected folder. In the right column, you can see the FTP server file system and its selected folder.
- In the left colum, select the local directory in which receive the database. In the right panel, find IRCCyN_IVC_Eyetracker_Images_LIVE_Database/ , right click and press Download.
- Bottom panel shows file transfer informations. All files of the databases are being downloaded in your computer. Please wait during the transfer.
With WGET (Linux)
Copy and paste this command in a terminal :
wget -P your/destination/folder ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_Eyetracker_Images_LIVE_Database/