Eyetracker_SD_2009_12 Eye tracking and quality assessment (with the ACR-HR method) on SD videos
|Categories||Eye tracking / Quality Assessment / Videos|
|Quality assessment method||Absolute Category Rating - Hidden Reference|
|Resolution||Less than 960x540|
|Created the||09 Jan 2015|
This database contains eyetracker data and the associated videos. The videos are several contents with for each content, the reference (without processing or degradation) and four error transmission simulations. The h264 distorted are also provided. There is one spreadsheet with the individual score and the MOS for each video. A text file presents the general conditions of this test. It’s a quality task experiment.
On the FTP server, we provide the videos in the directory "Videos_AVI". These videos are AVI files.
Eye-tracking data files
On the FTP server, the raw data are provided in the directory "Eyetracker_Data".
The eyetracker data are not directly aligned with the beginning of the video. To align the result, 100 frames are inserted at the beginning of the video. There are blink point at a spatial point between frame 1 and 26 and on another point between 27 and 47 for the 50i videos. These point can help you to align the video and the eyetracker data.
In the directory " Eyetracker_Data_Automatically_Aligned", the eyetracker data are aligned.
There are a text file for each observer and each video.
The H.264 stream files are provided. An excel file is provided to know the frames selected for each content.
The saliency maps of each video are provided. There are 2 versions. One is incrusted on the video content and the other without video content. The files are YUV420 files. You can play the videos with a YUV player.
Hypothetical reference circuits (HRC)
The HRC is h264 coding with the JM coder version 16.1 with transmission errors. There are 5 HRC, the reference plus 4 simulations of transmission errors. The error transmission change between HRC in spatial position and duration. The bit-rates are selected to have a good quality if we not aware on the transmission errors.
The HRC number correspond to the version of the paper like that :
HRC0 = Reference
HRC1 = S,0.4 (S for error in the salient region and 0.4 relates to error propagation length for GOP10)
HRC2 = N,0.4 (N for error in the non-salient region and 0.4 relates to error propagation length for GOP10)
HRC3 = S,1.2 (S for error in the salient region and 1.2 relates to error propagation length for GOP30)
HRC4 = N,1.2 (N for error in the non-salient region and 1.2 relates to error propagation length for GOP30)
|Display||LCD TV Logic LVM401|
|Luminance||0.16 / 200cd/m²|
|Resolution||SD ( 720x576 pixels)|
|Number of videos||100|
|Rejection method||VQEG Multimedia test plan|
|Number of observers||30 (no outlier)|
Source publication : Please, cite the following paper(s) in your publications if you use this database in your work
Database Download Guide for ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_Eyetracker_SD_2009_12/
Use a FTP Manager to download all files at once
With Filezilla (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Download the FileZilla Client software at https://filezilla-project.org/ and install it.
- Launch File > Sites Manager and fill in the form. The Host is ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr. Use Anonymous for Logon Type. All others fields can be left blank. Finally, press Connect.
- In the first panel, you can see connection's logs. Normally, a message like Response: 220 ftproxy FTP server (Version 184.108.40.206 - 2005/01/11 13:03:28) ready. is printed.
- The left column below contains your computer file system and the selected folder. In the right column, you can see the FTP server file system and its selected folder.
- In the left colum, select the local directory in which receive the database. In the right panel, find IRCCyN_IVC_Eyetracker_SD_2009_12/ , right click and press Download.
- Bottom panel shows file transfer informations. All files of the databases are being downloaded in your computer. Please wait during the transfer.
With WGET (Linux)
Copy and paste this command in a terminal :
wget -P your/destination/folder ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_Eyetracker_SD_2009_12/