H264_Watermarking Structure preserving H.264 watermarking
|Categories||Quality Assessment / Videos / Watermarking|
|Quality assessment method||Absolute Category Rating - Hidden Reference|
|Resolution||Between 1920x1080 and 960x540|
|Created the||13 Apr 2015|
4 input sequences (original color videos) were used, 56 distorted videos were generated with 2 different scenarrios (encoding only or watermarking + encoding) for each video (and each scenario) 6 quantization parameters were used (Qp=24, 28, 32, 36, 40 and 44). The original input contents were also evaluated for both scenarios (4*2*6+4*2=56).
Details on this database can be found in the citation below.
The ACR (absolute Category Rating) protocol was used. For this protocol, a single video sequence is displayed in the center of the screen, and the observer is asked for a quality score after every displayed sequence. The resolution of the tested video sequences was 1280 x 720. The quality score was (5: Excellent, 4: Good, 3: Fair, 2: Poor, 1: Bad), MOS were computed across the 42 observers, as well as standard deviations for every content across observers, the maximum standard deviation was below 1 (0.93).
Each sequence was 10 seconds long (250 frames). For each observer, the experiment duration was in between 15 and 20 minutes.
Subjective evaluations were made at a viewing distance of 6 times the screen height. Distortions for each processing and each video have been optimized in order to uniformly cover the visibility scale.
Source publication : Please, cite the following paper(s) in your publications if you use this database in your work
Database Download Guide for ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_H264_Watermarking_Structure_Preserving/
Use a FTP Manager to download all files at once
With Filezilla (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Download the FileZilla Client software at https://filezilla-project.org/ and install it.
- Launch File > Sites Manager and fill in the form. The Host is ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr. Use Anonymous for Logon Type. All others fields can be left blank. Finally, press Connect.
- In the first panel, you can see connection's logs. Normally, a message like Response: 220 ftproxy FTP server (Version 184.108.40.206 - 2005/01/11 13:03:28) ready. is printed.
- The left column below contains your computer file system and the selected folder. In the right column, you can see the FTP server file system and its selected folder.
- In the left colum, select the local directory in which receive the database. In the right panel, find IRCCyN_IVC_H264_Watermarking_Structure_Preserving/ , right click and press Download.
- Bottom panel shows file transfer informations. All files of the databases are being downloaded in your computer. Please wait during the transfer.
With WGET (Linux)
Copy and paste this command in a terminal :
wget -P your/destination/folder ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_H264_Watermarking_Structure_Preserving/