Intentionally_Blurred_Background_Images Eye-tracking saliency maps and importance maps for blurred images
|Categories||Eye tracking / Images|
|Resolution||Less than 960x540|
|Created the||15 Dec 2014|
Overview & Goals
This image database contains 72 images. There are 6 versions of each still image content. The original added to 5 power of blur.
The 12 original images come from the Berkeley Segmentation Dataset as specified in our paper.
The database was created to evaluate a no-reference metric that quantifies perceived image quality induced by blur.
There are the 72 PNG images.
The images from img1.png to img5.png come from the original img61.png with several levels of blur. In the same way, the images img6.png to img10.png is the same content than img62.png with several levels of blur. And in the same way, you can associated the images from img11.png to img60.png to the images from img63.png to img72.png.
The importance maps of each of 12 originals images are provided. There are PNG images. More an area is white, more this area is important for the observers.
The saliency maps of each of 12 originals images are provided. There are PNG images. More a pixel is white, more this pixel is visualized by the observers.
|SRC||Source Name||Preview||Importance map||Saliency map|
Subjective experiment information
|Number of images||72|
|Duration of each stimuli||15 seconds|
|Pre screening||Snellen & Ishihara|
|Number of observers||18|
|Age : Mean [Range]||19 to 45 years|
|Display model||Dell 1704FPT LCD 17-inch monitor|
|Display luminance max||180cd/m²|
Source publication : Please, cite the following paper(s) in your publications if you use this database in your work
Database Download Guide for ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/Intentionally_Blurred_Background_Images/
Use a FTP Manager to download all files at once
With Filezilla (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Download the FileZilla Client software at https://filezilla-project.org/ and install it.
- Launch File > Sites Manager and fill in the form. The Host is ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr. Use Anonymous for Logon Type. All others fields can be left blank. Finally, press Connect.
- In the first panel, you can see connection's logs. Normally, a message like Response: 220 ftproxy FTP server (Version 22.214.171.124 - 2005/01/11 13:03:28) ready. is printed.
- The left column below contains your computer file system and the selected folder. In the right column, you can see the FTP server file system and its selected folder.
- In the left colum, select the local directory in which receive the database. In the right panel, find Intentionally_Blurred_Background_Images/ , right click and press Download.
- Bottom panel shows file transfer informations. All files of the databases are being downloaded in your computer. Please wait during the transfer.
With WGET (Linux)
Copy and paste this command in a terminal :
wget -P your/destination/folder ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/Intentionally_Blurred_Background_Images/