SD_RoI Subjective quality evaluation on SD videos with transmission errors in Region of Interest or not (ACR-HR method)
|Categories||Quality Assessment / Videos|
|Quality assessment method||Absolute Category Rating - Hidden Reference|
|Resolution||Less than 960x540|
|Created the||12 Jan 2015|
This database contains the videos and theassociated subjective scores. The videos are several contents with for each content, 14 h264 coding with or without error transmission simulations. The h264 distorted are also provided. There is one spreadsheet with the individual score and the MOS for each video. A text file presents the general conditions of this test.
The contents of this database are SD videos. The resolution is 720x576 pixels, the display mode is interleaving and the field display frequency is 50Hz.
The 14 HRC are H.264 coding with or without error transmission simulations. The spatial position of the error depend of the Region of Interest. The bit-rates are selected to have a good quality if we not aware on the transmission errors. These RoI are finded in a previous eyetracker test (also available).
On the FTP server, we provide the videos in the directory "Videos". The original videos (without degradation) are provided (not included in the subjective experiment) in "References". All videos are YUV files with a 720 x 576 pixels resolution.After downloading, you can visualize the video by using a YUV video player.
H.264 streams files
The H.264 stream files are provided
The subjective scores are provided.An Excel file is provided. In this file, a PVS (an YUV video) is associated to a line and an observer to a column. You have access to all individual vote from each observer to each AVI video.The last column is the Mean Opinion Score (MOS).
|Display||CRT JVC DT-V1910CG|
|Luminance||0.67 / 70cd/m²|
|Resolution||SD ( 720x576 pixels)|
|Number of videos||84|
|number of observers||25 (no outlier)|
Source publication : Please, cite the following paper(s) in your publications if you use this database in your work
Database Download Guide for ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_SD_RoI_Database/
Use a FTP Manager to download all files at once
With Filezilla (Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- Download the FileZilla Client software at https://filezilla-project.org/ and install it.
- Launch File > Sites Manager and fill in the form. The Host is ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr. Use Anonymous for Logon Type. All others fields can be left blank. Finally, press Connect.
- In the first panel, you can see connection's logs. Normally, a message like Response: 220 ftproxy FTP server (Version 126.96.36.199 - 2005/01/11 13:03:28) ready. is printed.
- The left column below contains your computer file system and the selected folder. In the right column, you can see the FTP server file system and its selected folder.
- In the left colum, select the local directory in which receive the database. In the right panel, find IRCCyN_IVC_SD_RoI_Database/ , right click and press Download.
- Bottom panel shows file transfer informations. All files of the databases are being downloaded in your computer. Please wait during the transfer.
With WGET (Linux)
Copy and paste this command in a terminal :
wget -P your/destination/folder ftp://ftp.ivc.polytech.univ-nantes.fr/IRCCyN_IVC_SD_RoI_Database/